What Lies Beneath
17th to 22nd July 2019
Come and escape to the Majestic Shawnigan Lake School on Vancouver Island for an All Inclusive Art & Yoga Retreat, with 5 Nights & 5 Days
Rest & Recharge in the Exquisite Gardens & on the Lake Front
Enjoy Morning Mediation & Guided Mindful Movement
Explore Landscape Oil Painting
Restore with Evening Yin & Yang Classes
Delight in Lovingly Prepared Farm to Table Food
A fun, relaxed retreat for adults with any level of art or yoga experience (including none).
Meditation & Yoga
International Instructor Kathini Cameron will guide you through daily mindful meditation and yoga sessions. Mornings will start with mindful meditation and movement to help open up the body and spirit. At the end of each day you will explore different types of yoga such as Yin, Nidra as well as some fun SUP/Acro Yoga.
Canadian landscape painter Tara Higgins' fun and intuitive teaching style will give you the confidence and freedom to jump feet first into oil painting. Over the 5 days you will explore plein air and studio painting and discover the freedom and depth of oil paints.
Shawnigan Lake School
Set on 150 hectares with lake-front Shawnigan Lake School is a beautiful, tranquil setting on Vancouver Island. Just 40 mins from Victoria it is a hidden gem of the island, allowing you to step back in time to a quieter less hurried life. From cedar forests to quiet dockside life there is much to explore and enjoy.
- 5 nights at Shawnigan Lake School
- 3 Daily farm to table vegetarian meals
- A daily Yoga class
- A daily guided meditation & movement session
- 3 hours of art instruction daily
- Free time for relaxing
- Art exhibit of work with bubbles
- All materials & props needed including canvases, paints, brushes
What's not included
- Transport to/from Shawnigan Lake School
- Travelers Insurance
- Alcohol and specialty drinks
- $1,500 - per person, shared accomodation
- $1,800 - per person, private accomodation
- All pricing is in Canadian dollars, are per person, including all meals, 5 nights accommodation, and daily meditation, yoga and art instruction.
- Limited to 16 people, maximum of 8 people per yoga & art classes. Cancellation Policy is 30 days prior to retreat.
Yoga & Art Retreat
at Shawnigan Lake School, Vancouver Island, BC, Canada